Welcome to our new site! UTD PDA will post all updates and reminders here for you to see. Below, you can find the different types of resources that UTD PDA offers for members. Feel free to browse and explore the world of dentistry at the University of Texas at Dallas!
Please checkout our “Members” tab for an up-to-date calendar!
- First General Meeting Fall 2019 – Wednesday, September 4, 7:30 PM room GR 2.530
- Agape Clinic Volunteers Needed
- The Agape Clinic in Dallas is currently looking for clinical volunteers that are capable of translating from Spanish to English and vice versa. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure, experience in the medical field, and much more. You need to do an interview with the clinic and provide your own transportation. Please refer all questions to the Agape Clinic. Apply HERE!
- Project Smile
- Project Smile is a new program here at UT Dallas where we take groups of UT Dallas pre-dental students to interact with elementary school students in efforts to teach them about dentistry while having fun! Keep an eye out for our next event! Must be UTD student.
- Miles for Smiles
- Please email Nadia Najafi at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in helping PDA and Texas A&M College of Dentistry raise money for smiles! In the meantime, HERE! is a short article about the event! Must be UTD Student.
- General Meetings!
- If you couldn’t make it to our general meeting and want to catch up, scroll down on the home page to find a link to our powerpoint presentations or click here!
- FREE Online Kaplan Events for DAT Prep
- Take advantage of some of these FREE events hosted by Kaplan to prepare for the DAT. They offer a variety of dates and times that are convenient for busy pre-dental students! Check out their events HERE!
- Medical Scribe Job Opportunity
- ProScribe is currently hiring medical scribes in Dallas at Women’s Integrated Health and Baylor Emergency Medical Center at Burleson. They offer opportunities for pre-health students to gain clinical exposure, experience in the medical field, and more. Click HERE! to explore their website and find out how you can apply!
- Texas Mission of Mercy
- Take a look at some of the new TMOM events! Participating in these events as a pre-dental volunteer can help you gain lots of observational and sometimes even hands-on experience! Sign up before all the spots are taken! You must login and sign up with TMOM HERE!